BERK staff bring decades of experience in municipal and infrastructure finance to our client engagements. We serve as trusted advisors to senior managers, elected officials and Board members in investment decisions large and small.
Particular areas of expertise include financial modeling; financing plans for facility studies, master plans, and capital facility plan; fee and rate-setting; and funding and financing studies for a diverse range of institutions and programs.
- Fiscal Impact Analysis & Strategy
- Municipal Service Delivery
- Annexations & Incorporation Analysis
- Financial Feasibility
- Funding, Rate & Fee Studies
- Capital Facilities Planning
- Tax Burden Analysis